1,574 views, 1 views today
Before we continue let’s know the simple defination of Depression. It is a serious and common medical illness that can affect how a person feels negatively mostly in how a person acs normally. It has the ability to cause feelings of sadness or even loss of interest in some of the activities. It can also lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems also reduces the ability of a person at work or at home.
Here are the Depression treatment Centres in Kenya:
- Chiromo Lane Medical Centre – Located at Westlands. They offer unique and effective treatment structure for depression.
- Mediva Wellness centre – Located at Thika Town. They offer Mental health services they also have great health facilities to facilitate mental treatment.
- Nairobi Mental Health Services Clinic
- Mathari National Teaching & Referral Hospital Nairobi – Phone: 0202337694, 020337694
- Kenyatta National Hospital Mental Health Department – Phone: 0709 854000, 0730 643000, 0722 829500
- Chiromo Lane Medical Centre – Phone: 0729359501/0786265143
- Befrienders Kenya – Phone:0722178177
- AMPATH – Located in Moi University in Eldoret. Phone: 07532033471
- Nairobi Parenting Clinic – 0714203659/0733738574
- The Outspan Hospital Psychology Clinic – Phone: 0722696901
- Agha Khan Hospital Psychiatric Clinic – Located in Kisumu City. Phone: +254 3662253
- The Nairobi West Hospital Psychiatry Department – Phone: 0722 200 944/0734 200 944