So what is Ghris? Most of us have been asking ourselves questions without answers about ghris. Ghris is an electronic management system where kenyan government employees can download their payslips online from the ghris website. This is the site we are talking about: Ghris
GHRIS online Payslip Login/Sign in
You can log in here. If you haven’t registered for an account, don’t worry you can also do that just through the link above and you will get a prompt of registering for an account.
For first time clients, utilize the transient secret key ‘welcome’. You are required to change this concise secret word to your ideal mystery secret key upon effective login. Upon fruitful login, a presentation screen appears for first-time clients to change their short secret phrase.
After that it’s time now for you to enter your most preffered secret word or number which can’t be guessed at all means:
- Enter your new password.
- Retype your new password again for confirmation . Then click on the Save button.
GHRIS Payslip Download Guide – How to Download your Payslip from GHRIS
- Go to the authority ghris.go.ke payslip download entry.
- Key in the User ID and password you chose during registration to sign in.
- If you have forgotten your password click at Forget Password to reset and get another password (you will need access to your email or your telephone to confirm the code sent to help reset your password).
- All occupation data in regards to the individual being referred to (you) springs up and enables you to see. You would then be able to keep on downloading payslip from GHRIS.
This less procedural, helpful and can be remotely gotten to in as much as there is web network.
GHRIS online payslip Registration, download guide
The following are steps to follow when registering for an account on the GHRIS Portal:
- Fill up the provided employee registration form with personal details regarding the national id number, KRA PIN, official names, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and work details such as date of appointment and terms of service.
- Then click submit at the bottom of the page.
GHRIS Registration Online Requirements
To register with GHRIS you needs to have the following details;
- Personal Number
- Kenya National ID Card Number
- KRA PIN
- First Name
- Other Names
- Date of Birth – e.g. 20-03-1980
- Gender – Male / Female
- Date of First Appointment – e.g. 26-07-1988
- Terms of Service
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email
- Create your Password
- Confirm your Password
GHRIS Contacts – Address details
Harambee House, Harambee Avenue
Tel: 020 2227411