list of best optical hospitals in Nairobi:
Dr.Agarwals Eye Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya
Whether you’re traveling internationally or locally, Dr. Agarwals Eye hospital is very safe and effective, treatments can be scheduled as per your ease and convenience. They don’t dossapoint.
A pioneer in eye care services for almost six decades, they constantly challenge the existing techniques to provide the best to their patients.
City Eye Hospital
City Eye Hospital is a social venture that provides quality and affordable eye care to people living in Kenya. Their primary mandate is to provide affordable and accessible eye care. Accessible on both fronts of location and price.
“WHAT WE OFFER – Outpatient services, diagnosis, treatment and counselling – Theatre for minor and major surgery – Outreaches that meet the needs of different communities on the ground – Optical wear that offers prescription glasses and a unique selection of frames and accessories”
Upperhill Eye and laser Centre
SOLUTIONS TO ALL EYE RELATED ISSUES Services offered and costs:
- Specialized Consultation KSH. 4000 · We offer a very comprehensive eye check up with the new technologies-ed machines(equipment) by certified ophthalmologist’s. We diagnose and treat any human eye diseases.
- Intraocular pressure(IOP) KSH.500 · Intraocular pressure (IOP) is the fluid pressure inside the eye and is an important aspect in the evaluation of patients at risk from glaucoma.
- Cornea Topography KSH. 4000 · Is an non- invasive medical imaging technique for mapping the surface curvature of the cornea, the outer structure of the eye.Its important in determining the quality of vision and corneal health.
- Humphrey Visual Field (HVF).KSH. 4000/= · It measures the area of vision, or how wide of an area your eye can see.This test helps your doctor detect and monitor glaucoma.
- Biometry KSH. 1500 · This is a test commonly used to calculate the power of intraocular lens (IOL) implants required for cataract and refractive surgery.
- Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT) KSH. 5000/= · Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive imaging test that uses light waves to take cross-section pictures of your retina, the light-sensitive tissue lining the back of the eye.
Optica – Optician
“Since 1959 Optica has become one of the largest and leading opticians in Kenya and East Africa.
Providing the highest quality vision care in each of our stores with a wide range of options and prices for Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lenses, and more.
Our highly qualified eye care professionals at every Optica store are sure to provide a world class experience with the utmost care. Please visit one of our stores for the Optica experience. You can also shop online for eye care products on our website.”
Muthaiga Eye Clinic
They provide eye care services in areas such as; pediatric eye care, low vision, specialized contact lenses, and Orthoptics.
Total eye care. A well equiped modern comprehensive eye hospital phaco catataract Surgeries, Lasik, Retina, Glaucoma and Cornea.
Lions SightFirst Eye Hospital
“Established in July 1997, the Lions SightFirst Eye Hospital (LSEH) is a charitable organization, comprehensive eye care institution committed to delivering high quality treatment and care for patients offering, embracing all socio-economic backgrounds. We are dedicated to achieving excellence across our eye health clinical services, education, rehabilitation and sight enhancement services, eye bank and rural community outreach. Recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board as a specialist training Centre, the Hospital has grown to be the biggest eye hospital in the East African Region and serves all communities and cultures of the country using the most modern eye-care equipment in the country.”
Comprehensive Eye Care,Dental care,Hearing and Diabetes Care Centre.
Eagle Eye & Laser Centre, Lavington hospital
Eagle Eye Laser Centre is a Kenyan clinic that provides specialized eye services including the famous laser eye surgery.