218 views, 2 views today
Town/City: Nairobi, Kenya.
AESA East Africa is looking for a proactive and trustworthy Project Manager to provide daily technical backstopping for ongoing assignments within the East African region. The resource should also support the preparation of tender documents and proposals for new commercial initiatives.
- Ensure smooth implementation of different activities related to technical assistance, advisory and development projects.
- Work in close cooperation with the company Finance and Administration Department.
- Ensure proper collaboration and coordination among full-time and part-time experts (both international and national) engaged in selected projects.
- Guide and supervise the submission, approval and presentation of deliverables and outputs expected.
- Lead the external consultants engaged in the preparation of technical (reports, minutes, PowerPoint presentation etc.) and administrative (time-sheets, payments, invoices etc.) documents required by different Clients and suppliers.
- Ensure proper records and storage of all the technical data; ensuring that there are proper supporting documents for all the activities implemented or under implementation.
- Preparation of accurate daily, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual reports.
- Maintains relations with stakeholders and beneficiaries at both national and sub-national levels, ensuring their regular engagement and responding to their queries and needs by liaising with them for resolution of issues.
- Ensure that accurate information is provided for purpose of planning, budget development and expenditure controls.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget vs actual analysis and update management on the same.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system and retrieve documents from filing system when required.
- Resolve technical problems and inquiries and prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the managers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Development Studies, Agriculture or Environment related fields.
- Proven experience in managing international donors or government-funded projects.
- Experience working in the project management industry.
- Previous experience preparing technical reports and working papers.
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and problem–solving skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by e-mail to [email protected] with the subject; Project Manager before the close of business on Friday, 25th March, 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.