Let’s look these Simple Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
A smile can last a lifetime-if you take care of it. For that reason, it’s important for parents to instill good oral health habits in children as early as possible.
1. Brush teeth and gums with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day, especially after eating breakfast and before bedtime.
2. Visit the dentist regularly.
3. Floss your teeth daily.
4. Use fluoride rinse for strong, healthy teeth and gums.
5. Limit the number of times you eat snacks each day-and remember to practice healthy eating and get plenty of calcium.
6. Wear a mouthguard when playing sports.
7. Ask your dental professional about dental sealants.
Simple Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
StarTimes Kenya Packages 2021 Package Price Antenna Bouquets Nyota 299 Basic 599 Classic 899 Dish… Read More
Hello guys! Some of you might be wondering how our actors played both locally and… Read More
Marcel Theo Hall, better known by his stage name Biz Markie, is an American rapper,… Read More