Let’s look these Simple Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
A smile can last a lifetime-if you take care of it. For that reason, it’s important for parents to instill good oral health habits in children as early as possible.
Here are the Simple Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
1. Brush teeth and gums with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day, especially after eating breakfast and before bedtime.
2. Visit the dentist regularly.
3. Floss your teeth daily.
4. Use fluoride rinse for strong, healthy teeth and gums.
5. Limit the number of times you eat snacks each day-and remember to practice healthy eating and get plenty of calcium.
6. Wear a mouthguard when playing sports.
7. Ask your dental professional about dental sealants.
Simple Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy